With K3 Infrastructure as a Service, we take care of all your core technology, storage and networking capabilities, so you don’t have to. Delivered to you on-demand, IaaS provides the ultimate flexibility and security, leaving you to concentrate on what you do best - running your business.
Our Infrastructure Services
Building the infrastructure required for business-critical applications can place huge demands on your IT staff – and keeping it up-to-date can be an expensive business, not to mention a huge responsibility for the management team. It is no longer a viable option for many organisations. With K3 Infrastructure as a Service, you pay monthly for hosted server, network and storage services according to how much you use, allowing you to free up capital, deliver service levels that exceed your customer’s expectations and leave your IT team free from operational tasks to focus on business development.
K3 Hosting IaaS is a hosted Enterprise Class Cloud Service, built on the very best technology Underpinned by service level agreements (SLAs), based on things that matter to you and your users, you add and remove services when you need to, so you can keep track of how much you’re spending and manage it accordingly.
How Infrastructure as a Service benefits your business:
- Business growth – With infrastructure ready to use, your IT staff are free to focus time and resource on application innovation, rather than operational task
- Flexible service –Our diverse portfolio is built on modular services, so you can pick and choose what’s right for you
- Dynamic scaling – Additional infrastructure, users and services can be added or removed quickly and easily
- Straightforward payment – usage is metered, so you pay-per-use or pay-per-go, for the units you’ve used.
- Investment cap – Allows companies with limited capital to invest in hardware and infrastructure to manage their spending
- Total Cost of Ownership reduction – Capital Expenditure (Capex) becomes Operational Expenditure (Opex)
- Accessibility – Infrastructure can be accessed from any location on any device, with multiple tenancy usage
- Green IT – Reduces environmental impact with optimum use of IT resources and systems
What Our Clients Say
We view our IT network as mission critical to our business and we’ve been running on this platform for over a year now with no significant problems arising.
Lawrence Defty, R J Herbert